This are the 21 thing you must do before you die. comment what do you think!
Walk under a waterfall
Make a road trip
Learn a foreign language
Visit the 7 continents
See the northern lights
Visit the Grand Canyon
Going in Safari
Climb a mountain
Walk the great wall of China
See a lunar eclipse
Run a marathon
Sleep under the stars
Spend a whole day eating junk food without feeling guilty
Watch the launch of the space shuttle
Go up in a hot-air balloon
Scuba dive off Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
Spend New Year’s in an exotic location
Plant a tree
Ski a double-black diamond run
- 4 large tomatoes, (about 1 1/2 pounds/675 g total)
- salt and pepper
- 4 slices white bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small goat cheeses (about 8 ounces/225 g total)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- salad leaves for serving (optional)
- Heat the oven to 400°F/200°C. Core the tomatoes, cut shallow lids from the flower (rounded) ends, and discard them. Using a sharp spoon or melon baller, scoop out about half of the seeds from the tomatoes, taking care not poke a hole int he bottom. Sprinkle in insides with salt and pepper. Toast the bread and stamp out the largest possible rounds from the center of each with a 3-inc/7.5 cm cookie cutter. Brush the rounds generously with some of the olive oil and set them in a single layer in a small baking dish.
- For the filling, crumble the goat cheeses into a bowl, or coarsely crush them with a fork. Mix the garlic, parsley, chives, thyme, pepper, and a little salt in a small bowl, and sprinkle half the mixture in the tomatoes. Fill the tomatoes with the crumbled cheese, mounding it so it is not packed down. Sprinkle withe the remaining garlic mixture and drizzle with the rest the olive oil. Place the tomatoes on the bread croûtes.
- Bake until the cheese is very hot and the tomato skins start to split, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve the tomatoes hot on individual plates, garnished with a few salad leaves if you like.