Here are some of the interesting Facts about Life which have been taken from various sources from the internet to entertain people about interesting facts about our every day life:
1. If you are right handed, you will tend to chew your food on your right side. Awesome! If you are left handed, you will tend to chew your food on your left side
2. If you stop getting thirsty, you need to drink more water. For when a human body is dehydrated, its thirst mechanism shuts off.
3. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying. Interesting!!
4. Your tongue is germ free only if it is pink. If it is white there is a thin film of bacteria on it.
5. The Mercedes-Benz motto is ‘Das Beste oder Nichts’ meaning ‘the best or nothing’. Cool!!
6. The Titanic was the first ship to use the SOS signal. Amazing
7. The pupil of the eye expands as much as 45 percent when a person looks at something pleasing. Interesting!!
8. The average person who stops smoking requires one hour less sleep a night.
9. Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. Six-year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day.
Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day.
10. Frank Perdue’s chicken slogan, “It takes a strong man to make a tender chicken” was translated into Spanish as “it takes an aroused man to make a chicken affectionate. Awesome!”
11. Dalmatians are born without spots. Interesting!!!!
12. Bats always turn left when exiting a cave. Awesome!
13. The ‘v’ in the name of a court case does not stand for ‘versus’, but for ‘and’ (in civil proceedings. Interesting!!!! or ‘against’ (in criminal proceedings. Interesting!!!!
14. Men’s shirts have the buttons on the right, but women’s shirts have the buttons on the left
15. The owl is the only bird to drop its upper eyelid to wink. All other birds raise their lower eyelids
16. The reason honey is so easy to digest is that it’s already been digested by a bee
17. Roosters cannot crow if they cannot extend their necks
18. The color blue has a calming effect. It causes the brain to release calming hormones
19. Every time you sneeze some of your brain cells die
20. Your left lung is smaller than your right lung to make room for your heart
21. The verb “cleave” is the only English word with two synonymswhich are antonyms of each other: adhere and separate
22. When you blush, the lining of your stomach also turns red
23. When Hippos are upset, their sweat turns red
24. The first Harley Davidson motorcycle was built in 1903, and used a tomato can for a carburetor
25. The lion that roars in the MGM logo is named Volney
26. Google is actually the common name for a number with a million zeros
27. Switching letters is called spoonerism. For example, saying jagof Flapan, instead of flag of Japan
28. It cost 7 million dollars to build the Titanic and 200 million to make a film about it
29. The attachment of the human skin to muscles is what causes dimples
30. There are 1,792 steps to the top of the Eiffel Tower
31. The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually the sound of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting
32. Human hair and fingernails continue to grow after death
33. It takes about 20 seconds for a red blood cell to circle the whole body
34. The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets
35. Most soccer players run 7 miles in a game
36. The only part of the body that has no blood supply is the cornea in the eye. Awesome! It takes in oxygen directly from the air
37. Every day 200 million couples make love, 400,000 babies are born, and 140,000 people die
38. In most watch advertisements the time displayed on the watch is
10:10 because then the arms frame the brand of the watch (and make it look like it is smiling. Interesting!!)
39. Colgate faced big obstacle marketing toothpaste in Spanishspeaking countries. Interesting!!!! Colgate translates into the command “go hang yourself.”
40. The only 2 animals that can see behind it without turning its head are the rabbit and the parrot
41. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
42. The average person laughs 13 times a day
43. Do you know the names of the three wise monkeys? They are: Mizaru(See no evil), Mikazaru(Hear no evil), and Mazaru(Speak no evil)
44. Women blink nearly twice as much as men
45. German Shepherds bite humans more than any other breed of dog
46. Large kangaroos cover more than 30 feet with each jump
47. Whip makes a cracking sound because its tip moves faster than the speed of sound
48. Two animal rights protesters were protesting at the cruelty of sending pigs to a slaughterhouse in Bonn. Suddenly the pigs, all two thousand of them, escaped through a broken fence andstampeded, trampling the two hapless protesters to death
49. If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle;if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural cause. Awesome!
50. The human heart creates enough pressure while pumping to squirt blood 30 feet!!
51. Relatives don’t always know better.
52. Skeletons in family closets will always be there to haunt you.
53. Standing in your truth means respecting the right of others to theirs. Interesting!!!!
54. You cannot hear anyone if you are talking. Interesting!!
55. You don’t have to live life with the hand you were dealt you can always shuffle the deck.
56. Potatoes won’t grow out of your ears if you fail to wash them.
57. Adult eyes have a tendency to make the world small, yet are always looking for the big things, child eyes make the world big and yet are fascinated by the small things. Interesting!!!!
58. We should try to see not how people with disadvantages are different from us but how they are the same. Awesome!
59. It is easy to be a big fish when you live in a small pond.
60. Adults should not let children take responsibility for their life choices. Interesting!!!!
61. No matter how shitty a job your parents did eventually you have to take responsibility for your own choices. Interesting!!!!
62. Those who seek enlightenment will never find it.
63. If you need to say it say it now if you need to do it do it now.
64. The biggest regret of those whose time is cut short is all the things they never said and all the things they never did.
65. We only have the moment we are in.
66. You don’t need an inner critic you need to be your own best friend.
67. Change requires action.
68. Misery likes company.
69. We have to be careful that helping doesn’t turn into enabling. Interesting!!
70. Not everyone is going to like you and you are not going to like everyone. Awesome!
71. Stuff happens that’s just life. Awesome!
72. Everyone should grow fairy wings and splash in the puddles occasionally.
73. If you keep doing for people they will never learn to do it for themselves. Interesting!!!!
74. Please and thank you are highly underrated.
75. Nothing is more contagious than a smile. Awesome!
76. The best gift you give anyone is your time and patience. Awesome!
77. Patience is the ability to understand it is not always about you.
78. There are many rivers which lead to the same ocean you just have to be willing to look for them.
79. True beauty is not determined by a look but by a thought and a deed.
80. Times stands still for those who are in the moment not rushing by it.
81. Having knowledge does not make you wise this requires a knowing as well. Amazing
82. Meditation does not require whale music and contortions just the ability to go to your happy place. Awesome!
83. You are not going to see the bigger picture until you have all of the pieces. Interesting!!!!
84. No matter which way you plate tofu turkey is not turkey.
85. It is wise to take a moment before you take a step that way you get a chance to see where your feet are going to land.
86. You may have a seed of greatness within you but you still have to nurture it.
87. Everyone has to find their own pathway.
88. You are not limited to one act of greatness in your lifetime. Awesome!
89. The only way to stop an argument is to find a solution.
90. Every thing you do or say will come back to you eventually it just may not be in a form you are expecting. Interesting!!
91. Asking for help means you are smart enough to get the things you need to create the life you want.
92. Just because one chapter in your life is closed doesn’t mean you cannot write another one. Awesome!
93. People are not perfect and we all need a break every now and then.
94. Never leave unsaid words in a room.
95. Nothing is ever about what is we think it is about.
96. Boundaries are the things adults use to make sure no one colors outside of the lines. Interesting!!!!
97. Every one is more than they believe themselves to be. Awesome!
98. Every footprint counts no matter who made it.
99. Love will always be the way.
100. Lists fall under the category it seemed like a good idea at the time!